On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:27:22 -0400
Andrew Kohlsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Monday 27 June 2005 14:31, Michael Di Martino wrote:
If this list spent at least half the time on helping other asterisk
admins as it does on
trivial things like LiveVoips bankruptcy it just might be a great list. As it stands now this list is kind of useless. Most request for assistance with asterisk problems go unresolved of unanswered.

Do you have some proof of this? I find the list rather helpful on the whole, with interjections of other (sometimes very OT) subjects inbetween.

-A.

I think he is just frustrated because only two people have replied to his question about his IAXy device not working after having repeated his same question a dozen times in new threads..

Robert