A few things to followup on my earlier post:

1.) Definitely put the [tdm-in] context in the file "/etc/asterisk/ extensions_custom.conf". That way your changes will not get overwritten. 2.) I am still unable to make call waiting on the incoming ZAP line work, b/c I have not thought up a good way to make this happen. hasn't anyone done this before? 3.) When setting up the ZAP trunk, I found it usefull to put "w" in the dial prefix field to force the system to wait for the dial tone. If I didn't do that, I could not call out on the ZAP Channel.

Tom