Michel Brabants wrote:
Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 09:53:33AM -0700, Wiley Siler wrote:

Anyone know a good distro for an Epia Mobo with the C3 chip?

Debian, as for any hardware :-p

Heya,

I have heard that epia C3 has full i586-support, but i686 support is not
complete.

greetings,

Michel

Wiley (and others),

If you intend to run Asterisk (I hope so because this is asterisk-users :) ), AstLinux runs like a dream on the CS EPIA boards:

http://www.astlinux.org

AstLinux runs so well because everything was compiled for i586-MMX and higher processors.

The same disclaimer applies to all of my other AstLinux posts: I am the creator/maintainer so I am obviously biased!

--
Kristian Kielhofner