Rich Adamson wrote:

wassim darwish wrote:
how to edit the time of ring "30000ms" to "40000ms" in
astcc since it displays this on console "Nobody picked
up in 30000 ms" when nobody picked up the phone in
30000ms and then it hangup.
please help i have been asking this question from long
time and no body answered me yet.
Wrong. I saw at least two people answering you. They referred you to the Dial command docs in the Wiki.

It kind of looks like maybe the OP's email reader might have a problem.
(Either stuck sending the same old thing, or, he's not getting the
many responses that have been sent.)

I too have noticed that on my thread sometimes my postings take over an hour to pop up!!!! (Maybe this list server engine is clever enough to know when someone hogs too much bandwidth ;-) )

zoltan