Brian Roy wrote:
On 7/9/05, Dan Perik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

PJ,

You should check out the Polycom 500/501/600.  I'm quite sure it has all
that (although I don't use all of what you listed).

IIRC, the 500's browser is crippled. I think you have to go up to the
600 to get that functionality.

-Brian

I should have tried it on my 501 before I went and opened my mouth.  Sure enough, either it doesn't work, or I'm doing something wrong.  The "Services" button is there, and the docs don't say anything about it not working, but even with it configured, it doesn't do anything.  Seems to a be a "dead" button.  Perhaps some firmware upgrade down the road will "turn it on".

Looking through the archives I saw someone report that it did work on the 600, though.

- Dan