Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
Rana Dutt wrote:

Please, please add this option. If you send me a patch, I will gladly
volunteer to test it thoroughly.

I did not volunteer to write it, only commented that it would be an acceptable option to add. My project list is already quite long :-)

Having both MWI working and multiple servers working is a must for us.

There are developers who write Asterisk code who would gladly do this work for you, for a fee, if it's a 'must' for you. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until someone finds it important enough for their own systems to do the work.

There is another person on the list looking for this as well, though he is asking slightly differently. Perhaps you two could put up a bounty. I'll gladly accept. ;)

-Matthew