ztdummy is working and MeetMe is working internally (until 2 min ago
when I made the wrong change but I will back track and make that right
again).

Only the external users coming in over a trunk can not access.  IVR
picks up but only allows ext dialing.

Info:
Asterisk CVS-v1-0-06
Meet me .conf (simplified)
        conf => 82000
        conf => 82001

extensions.conf - IVR menu
        [aa_2]
        include => aa_2-custom
        exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)   ;
        exten => h,1,Hangup()   ;
        exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)  ;
        exten => i,2,Goto(s,7)  ;
        include => ext-local
        include => app-messagecenter
        include => app-directory
        exten => s,1,GotoIf($[${DIALSTATUS} = ANSWER]?4)        ;
        exten => s,2,Answer()   ;
        exten => s,3,Wait(1)    ;
        exten => s,4,SetVar(DIR-CONTEXT=default)        ;
        exten => s,5,DigitTimeout(3)    ; main-incoming
        exten => s,6,ResponseTimeout(7) ;
        exten => s,7,Background(custom/aa_2)    ;