Dan Perik wrote:

DISA

- Dan

Speaking of DISA
HAs anyone found that the DISA function doesn't always work with DTMF, depending on if it is accessed from IAX, SIp or ZAP?
Does DISA work with both in band and out of band signaling?

John Novack

Min Hwan Chang wrote:

Hm,  I'm wondering if its possible for someone to call in the POTS
line, dial an extension, then be able to dial a number of their
choosing out the IAX line?

So let's say I'm here in california and I dial into the office.  Dial
8888 which gets me a message saying please enter the number you'dl ike
to call. At which point I dial 7983487 to dial someone in Austria over
IAX.  Is this possible?

Regards,
Min Chang