Hang on,

It might still be compiling the code. It does that the first time around. It appears as though the machine has stalled.

Mark

Robert A. Rawlinson wrote:
I was installing my first [EMAIL PROTECTED] and every thing seemed to go ok untill it got to a line that says:

find: /var/www/html/admin/: No such file or directory
find: /var/www/html/admin/: No such file or directory

There it still sits but not doing anything for over an hour now.
Has anyone run into this before? Any Idea's? I hate to do a ctl c on it in case it is still doing something.
Bob Rawlinson

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com