I had tried that also, but it didnt work. In that case, if I dial 74118 (for example) Asterisk answers this:

pbx.c:1877 ast_pbx_run: Channel 'CAPI[contr1/118]/0' sent into invalid extension 's' in context 'default', but no invalid handler

I think it needs the "s"... but how do I put the "s" and route the call to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ????
Thanks
Joao

Christian Victor wrote:

Joao Pereira schrieb:

Im writing my dial plan, in witch every SIP phone begins with 74 and has more 3 numbers (like 74XXX). So, I want to route all 74XXX calls to my sip channel. For this I wrote this line:
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],30,r)

but this way all calls go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  .....

Then I tried:
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],30,r)

but this way, the system tries to dial <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and not [EMAIL PROTECTED] like I wanted...

You were on the right way my friend. Why not try

exten => _74XXX,1,Dial(SIP/$(EXTEN)@193.136.252.5,30,r)

Hope that helps
Christian