Adrien Laurent wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have an IAX server ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with a FXO card.
I have a trunk connected to a voip provide, asteriskout.

When I call my server from a public phone, I want to route this call
to the asteriskOUT trunk so that I can make long distance calls.

Your going to have to add an extenion in the extensions_custom.conf for a DISA setup. Depending on what your extensions look like it's fairly easy to do. Your system should be answered by the Digital Reception for this to work correctly or a dedicated DID routed to it. This is a quick sample.

lets give an extension like 300.

exten => 300,1,Goto(custom-disa,s,1)

[custom-disa]

exten => s,1,Authenticate(1234) ; any number you want for a password here.
exten => s,2,DISA,no-password|from-internal
exten => s,3,Hangup

How can I setup a secret password in the extension.conf, so that my
asterisk server can allow me to make long distance call ?

Thanks a lot,

Adrien