First off the Asterisk mailing list is not a proper place to be discussing these details. Secondly, I have sent you an example config to the email address that you sent the payment from, when you signed up with us.

The solution to your problem: You need to register to our system. As of 9:54pm you are not registered to our switch-1 and my debug shows you haven't even attempted a registration in the last 5 days...

iax.conf:

[general]
register => username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Next time please use [EMAIL PROTECTED]