Hi, all

I am trying to set up voicemail. I've done it to the point where I can leave messages.
How do I retrieve them?
Actually I have few questions:
1. I want voice mail to be available at certain extension, say 100. How do I set it up so all users can call this number and get to their respective mailboxes. 2. How do I let users to create their own voicemail passwords from the phone? 3. How do I tell users that they have message? I use Polycom SP300 phones and FireFly IAX phones. I can do it via e-mails, but prefer visual indication on the phone.

I have looked at wiki, but did not find answers to all questions. Is there a "voicemail setup for dummies" type of resource? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rudolf