chris gamble wrote:

The second is: a lot of my phones will not ring for internal
extensions. They show up on the screen as a call ringing in, but the
phone itself wont ring. About 50% however do ring. What could cause
this?

One of the few REALLY stupid things that I've found with the Polycoms is that the default ring for calls from people in the phone direcory is a "silent ring". One of the entries in the phone directory config file for is the ring type for that entry.

--
Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-210-3699 x2120

Only terrorists use the "r" option to Dial.