Hi all,

Can someone help with with Asterisk, SER, and Asterisks Queues?

I have three servers:

Server A: Asterisk with TE410 connected to PSTN
Server B: Asterisk connected to Server A via IAX2 trunk
Server C: SER where SIP agents register/connect to

What I wanted to do is configure Server A so that it would route certain DIDs to specific UA that are registered in Server C. I don't think this is a big issue from what I've read on the wiki and this list. However, when other DIDs come in, I wish them to be queued in Server B. Server B will then use whatever queuing strategy is defined to target UAs in Server C. Has anyone done this? Will it work efficiently?

Also, and I know this is off-topic from my original subject line but I couldn't find it on the wiki, how can Asterisk and SER be configured so that Asterisks handles all voicemail for SER? Can someone point me in the right direction for me to read up on it?

Thanks,
Waldo