Now that we have a well functioning Asterisk system that queues our
calls and distributes them to our CSRs, I would like to implement a
better system for our agents to keep a log of all of their calls, which
we currently do using MS Word. (As you would expect, this is a less than
ideal solution!)

I am looking for a simple program that will allow our agents to enter
notes on each call that they take and save it to a database. Basically,
The call would come in, and I would use something like astGUIClient or
IPSwitchboard to perform a screenpop to a web page or program that would
let the agent type in notes re: their call. Something along the lines
of: "Sally Jones called re: Account #1234 and wanted to know what her
balance was and if she could make a payment by credit card. I took her
information, charged the card and faxed her the receipt."

Ideally, the note would be saved with the CDR data so I could search by
extension, date, etc and find all relevant entries.

Earlier in the month something similar was mentioned, and the poster
mentioned searching Google, but I have yet to find an appropriate
solution, and before I go and try to reinvent this wheel, I thought I
would ask the list members if they have implemented something similar.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you for your consideration,

Tom