Aug 17, 2005, at 5:44 AM, Tom Hayden wrote:

I have experienced pretty nasty echo on my PRI w/TE110P. The echo was
only coming from other POTS lines, because cell phones already have
echo cancellation, and other PBX's had the same.  I resolved the
problem by turning on the AGGRESSIVE option and it works fine now, and
we haven't noticed a severe degradation in sound quality - most of my
operators were just happy the echo was gone :)

+1 here too:

Uncommenting AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR and recompiling took care of 99% of my TE110P/PRI echo.

-Rob.

--
Robert Goodyear
Brand Up LLC