This is very odd.

I've been able to fix the problem by adding a DID route as follows

exten => 9738281625,1,Dial(SIP/2208)

Without this line it doesn't work. I've even rolled back from the latest CVS head to the release 1.0.8 and still it don;t work.

I'm flumaxed!!

Mark

Mark Phillips wrote:
I think I spotted what's going on.

When I sift through the sip debug I see that my server is looking for my number in the context I take the calls into. Problem is its not there.

I was expecting * to dump the call into the exten=>s,1,blahblahblah logic but it's not doing that.

Now I think about it I did a cvs code update/co,pile etc about 5 days ago. Have I discovered a newly intor'd bug?

I'm gonna roll back and see if it goes away.

Mark