I have been looking for the answer to this question for a while. Google-ing and reading the archives of Asterisk-Users has not enlightened me.

It seems that this question has been asked many times, and many times it has gone unanswered.

I have call waiting and three way calling on my PSTN line from Verizon (the local telco). This is connected to a FXO port on a TDM400P. I also have two FXS ports on the TDM400P.

So my problem is, how do I flash the Verizon PSTN line when I hear the call waiting beep? How can I send a hook flash to the Verizon trunk to activate their 3-way calling feature.

I have seen some stuff like "hook flash then send *0 to get the bridged Zap trunk to flash" but I can't get it to work. I get the reorder signal. I need something my wife and kid can do.

  Can anybody help?

  Thanks,

  Jeff