Hi all,

I have a SPA 1001 with DTMF set to auto. A sip.conf peer with codec alaw, ulaw, g729. I have dtmf=inband as this peer was only supporting alaw/ulaw. They just add g729, it's a GW to landline phones.

A call passing through this peer give me "WARNING Inband not supported with g729, use RFC2833 instead". The call is connecting and DTMF is working.

Now I'm coming back to my sip.conf and put rfc2833, even remove the dtmf command: message disappear, the call goes connected but .... dtmf stop to work!

CVS version 2005-08-19

If someone could explain whats happend, would be great.

--
Daniel