What is the problem you are querying about anyway? I've noticed some VERY bad audio on the circuit when I initiate calls.

Chris Coulthurst

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] teliax

Chris wrote:

Is there a problem at Teliax? I'm looking for a VoIP provider and when I call them they never answer the phone and the voice mail says it's full.

I don;t see any network problems, and I monitor Teliax and a few other providers. Teliax is my main provider and I have never had any problems worth worrying about. Send them an email, I find they always respond, at least if the question is reasonable.

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts