[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Michiel Betel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Does there exist a text file with all the 'standard' Asterisk voice
messages? I'm planning to get them recorded in dutch, but need to know the
exact text of each prompt...

Michiel - are you planning to release the recordings? I had the idea to to the same thing as Digium with the english sounds, get a base set released and have an option for people to order additional ones (more in order to help the 'voice' at hand make a bit of side money than to get rich ;-)). However, if you plan to release them, one set should be enough...

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+sound+files

I've added a list of sound files I've found in the distribution,
so go ahead and start adding explanations. There's many of us that need
to localize these...

/O