I will be out of the office starting  12/09/2005 and will not return until
16/09/2005.

Dear Sir / Mdm,

I'm currently on course and are not in office.

During this period of time, I have minimal access to internet and email
cccess. As such, I might not be able to reply to your queries promptly. I
apologise for the inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, for any technical assitance, please contact the Espore
Technical Support Hotline at +65-68422725 and select option 2.

However, during this period of time, I'm still contacted via my Mobile
Phone. Please feel free to contact me should you feel necessary.