Hi, all

I have managed to connect my * to voipbuster server using IAX. So far, so good. I have paid them the 5 euro and now my PC aplication has unlimited local calls. However calls from * are still limited to 1 minute. I have sent them an e-mail asking about it, but no answer as yet. Could it be that * is not registering properly? Did anyone experienced this problem? At the moment I think that their IAX server does not have access to accounting information, but I might be wrong there.

Thanks,
Rudolf