Steven J. Sobol wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Chee Foong wrote:

Hello Steven,

I am planing to do the same thing: make dial return correct dial status and
use agi to detect it.

Is it possible for you to share the modified dial source

Oh, sure, getting ready to go to bed but can do it tomorrow. A diff would probably be the best thing to do, unless people have a problem with me posting the source as an attachment?

If i am not mistaken, result return by exec is like:
200 Result=<number> <additional information, if any>

Yeah, but I'm using James's AGI perl module here. He tells me that the exec() return code SHOULD be the return code of the application that gets
executed. That, unfortunately, isn't happening.

Update - James e-mailed me and asked for a copy of app_agidial.c. Said he wants to
see if he can get the problem resolved before he leaves for the weekend. I gave it to him,
but if he can't resolve the issue, I'll post the source here.