Hey Everybody,

Well, I knew better.

I Competely broke my faxing in the current CVS (09/18/2005) of Asterisk.

Needed to do a clean install to see if that would fix my caller id problem and thought that I had backed up all directories (Missed the modules directory).

Modified the make file, downloaded and installed the pre3 release of spandsp.

There was no rxfax.c or txfax.c, or updated patch file for pre3, so I used the pre2 ones. Everything compiles fine, but Asterisk complains about an unresolved symbol.
Has anybody been successful with the current CVS and rxfax/txfax?

My Makefile below:

APPS=app_dial.so app_playback.so app_voicemail.so app_directory.so app_mp3.so\ app_system.so app_echo.so app_record.so app_image.so app_url.so app_disa.so \
    app_adsiprog.so app_getcpeid.so app_milliwatt.so \
    app_zapateller.so app_setcallerid.so app_festival.so \
    app_queue.so app_senddtmf.so app_parkandannounce.so app_striplsd.so \
    app_setcidname.so app_lookupcidname.so app_substring.so app_macro.so \
    app_authenticate.so app_softhangup.so app_lookupblacklist.so \
    app_waitforring.so app_privacy.so app_db.so app_chanisavail.so \
    app_enumlookup.so app_transfer.so app_setcidnum.so app_cdr.so \
    app_hasnewvoicemail.so app_sayunixtime.so app_cut.so app_read.so \
    app_setcdruserfield.so app_random.so app_ices.so app_eval.so \
    app_nbscat.so app_sendtext.so app_exec.so app_sms.so \
    app_groupcount.so app_txtcidname.so app_controlplayback.so \
app_talkdetect.so app_alarmreceiver.so app_userevent.so app_verbose.so \
    app_test.so app_forkcdr.so app_math.so app_realtime.so \
    app_dumpchan.so app_waitforsilence.so app_while.so app_setrdnis.so \
app_md5.so app_readfile.so app_chanspy.so app_settransfercapability.so \ app_dictate.so app_externalivr.so app_directed_pickup.so app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so

ifneq ($(wildcard $(CROSS_COMPILE_TARGET)/usr/include/spandsp.h),)
APPS+=app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so
endif

ifneq ($(wildcard $(CROSS_COMPILE_TARGET)/usr/local/include/spandsp.h),)
APPS+=app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so
endif

app_rxfax.so: app_rxfax.o
   $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff