Hello *,

I have a little problem here with no idea for solving any more:

I have two cards (AVM-B1 with capi_cm, works fine for callback with asterisk and HFC in NT-Mode with zaptel driver, works fine for dialing out).

Now i want to forward incoming calls from avm-capi to hfc-zap, but there must be same mistake in my config I cannot find. If I make an inbound call (e.g. from mobile), a free-tone comes, but the phone doesnt ring.

My hardware:
extern-NTBA <-> AVM-CAPI <-> Asterisk <-> HFC-ZAP(NT) <-> Phone(ISDN)

capi.conf:
[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8

[interfaces]

; mode: ptmp (point-to-multipoint) or ptp (point-to-point)
isdnmode=ptmp
; allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs, * == any
context=capi-in
incomingmsn=*
; capi controller number
controller=1
; dialout group
group=1
; enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended for AVM cards
softdtmf=1
; accountcode to use in CDRs
accountcode=
zapata.conf:
[channels]

language=de
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
pridialplan = dynamic
prilocaldialplan = local
nationalprefix = 0
internationalprefix = 00

echocancel=yes
echotraining = 100
echocancelwhenbridged=yes

immediate=no
overlapdial=yes
group=2
context=hfc-intern
channel => 1-2
extensions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no

[globals]
IAXINFO=guest

; sprungpunkt definiert in capi.conf
[capi-in]
exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/1,60,tT)
exten => s,2,Hangup
.
.
.
[hfc-intern]

exten => _42.,1,Dial(CAPI/contr1/${EXTEN:2}/123456,60,tT)
exten => _42.,2,Hangup

Any ideas?

TfH

Oliver