for sip calls,   asterisk is able to convert a incoming g729 cal to a outgoing G.711 call.

For oh323,  I am unable to get asterisk to convert a incoming g729 call to a outgoing G711 call .

my question is : For h323,   how to configure asterisk to convert a incoming h323/g729 calls to a outgoing h323 g.711 call  ?

any suggest are welcome.