Hello,

I have MeetMe setup to pick an empty conference room, and it works great.

conf,10,MeetMe(,aMXq)

However, I also set the flag (X) to exit the conference room with any key, but I need a way
to get back to the room with the user having to key in the extension numbers.
I'm familiar with this MeetMe variable:${MEETMESECS}
I've dug this up in app_meetme.c
                pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(chan, "MEETMESECS", meetmesecs);
Can I define another variable to match the conference room, and use to return the user?
like, pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(chan,"MEETMEROOM", ???)

Is there a better solution?
Thanks!
Niles