From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marco Supino
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:51 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] IBM x306

Hi,

This is a little off-topic,but if someone has any info, it could help me a LOT!,

I am building an asterisk pbx (1.0.9) on an IBM x306 SCSI machine,my problem is that the BIOS assigns the same IRQ to the SCSI controller, and the TDM400P, i have tried several options of making the bios change the IRQ, but it will always move them together, anyone with some info about my options ?

Thanks,

Marco.