Using voicepulse retail account because I need the caller ID name. Maybe they have added that to connect accounts by now.

Jason Schafer wrote:

This sounds like a winner, are you using voicepulse?

Also, I downloaded the iso for AAH 1.5. Are there any noteworthy bugs that are fixed? I don't really like to upgrade unless I need to.

Jason

Paul wrote:

connect.voicepulse.com allows up to 4 calls at a time coming into an $11/month DID with choice of IAX or SIP