I am a fairly new user of Asterisk and I am generally impressed with its
features.  I have some questions about the SIP channel support:

1. I have noticed that even when there are no active calls, there is a list of
active SIP channels. This appears to be a bug. Has anyone seen this?
2. If there are stuck SIP channels, how can one clear them without re-starting
Asterisk?
3. One time a SIP phone dialed out via a SIP gateway and after about 20 minutes
on a call the auto-attendant feature apparently kicked in as a 3rd-party on the
established call. Has anyone else experienced this?