On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Jens [iso-8859-15] Kübler wrote:

> > Have I to use also prilocaldialplan ?
>
> Can be left unknown.
> Explains what you expect as the incoming number to look like

This is incorrect. It sets the TON/NPI pair for ougoing calling number
presentation, i.e. the format of the caller id you send to the pstn.

Incoming numbers are always accompanied by a TON/NPI pair. If you want to
you can have Asterisk prepend different prefixes based on which TON/NPI
was presented to you from the pstn. See e.g. "nationalprefix" etc.

All this and in much more detail has been covered in this mailing list
several times already.

Peter