[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
just as an (bad) example:
we are using an x206 and couldn't get the zttest above 99.975 equal what we were doing single irq, w/o acpi, w/o apic, different kernels, w/o hyperthreading, different slots, a.s.o. for an Digium wildcard TE110P so if someone got such a board to zttest 100% maybe could give some information if where's something
special to run asterisk on such boards...
otherwise I think there are production differences on the ibm-mainboards or the used chipsets

we'll change hardware next...
You don't have to have 100% on zttest. You probably won't get it. I get the same results on one of my servers and it runs perfectly.

Kevin