I'm looking for some feedback on the Snom 360 phone. After deploying six of them to an office, I'm not as enthusiastic about them as I was when I was testing one before the deployment. The firmware seems to be consistently buggy, some of its problems are intermittent which makes it frustrating to troubleshoot and the support from Snom is lackluster to say the least. I find myself favoring Cisco and Polycom phones, not only from a user POV but also the automation of deployment... Does anyone share similar sentiments?

Omar Sabek