On 10/09/05 02:46 Rich Adamson said the following:
I'm certainly not an expert on this topic, but if OpenPBX stays with
GPL, it would appear that asterisk could use any piece developed under
OpenPBX (unless someone there puts restrictions on individual pieces).

if it's a fork of asterisk, it /has/ to be under the GPL. period.

however, pieces from openpbx could make their way into asterisk but not into a closed source version of asterisk (ABE for example) without the consent of the authors of those pieces.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/