I just purchased credits with voipbuster to use it with asterisk.  I have not been having any problems, however I'm curious if they have a 1 hour limit on calls??  I have used it to join bridge calls for work, and i got dropped at the 1 hour mark.  has anyone else experienced this?  its not really that big of a deal to me considering the alternitives.. Just good to know if the limit exists or not.