On 10/11/05 12:34 trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com said the following:
Adding the record functionality and muting participants would also mean
that the hub server would be able to make audio files available after

i'd think that muting would be a prerequisite, even if recording was not done. it'd be audio bedlam otherwise, and the speakers would be drowned out.

connected in such a distributed environment listening live.  Show the
power to skeptics.

we had such ideas to use asterisk to broadcast our recent HackInTheBox Security Conference (conference.hackinthebox.org), but bandwidth prices at the venue were too high to make this viable, given that it's not revenue generating.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/