makevuy wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user of * and I just bought a Sipura SPA-3000 to make a home voip
installation.
I actually have a problem when a PSTN user calls and hangs up. The
disconnect tone is not
detected by the SPA, the the call continues and, for example, leaves an
empty message on
the voicemail before hanging up (because * hangs up).

How could resolve this problem?.
I set,

Detect Polarity Reversal:yes
Detect Disconnect Tone: yes, with the default value.

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

I've never used one of these (but I'd like one). However, if it is not detecting the disconnect tone, it could be that your telephone service provider is providing a tone is not the same as the one the unit is expecting. For example in the UK you need to change the settings for the disconnect tone from the defaults.

Faris.