Thanks for your feedback.

maka wrote:

I'm using asterisk-1.0.6. The channel to dial is either SIP or IAX, I've had one missed call in both cases.

I commented out the $agi->verbose stuff in many places in the script, and I limited my own print STDERR statements. I haven't seen the isue reappear since then, but I'm not sure whether excessive $agi->verbose output is what caused it.

Ok, just wondered.

I have also changed the way calls are billled in the calccost function to use includedseconds, and the billing increment period after that. I don't think this has anything to do with the problem anyway..

Wasn't this fixed a while ago? I had a patch that I thought had been accepted......

Darren Wiebe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]