Hi Matthew -

You could also take a look at features.conf, and use ** for blind
transfers, ## for attended transfers, *0 for recording, and *1 to hangup.

I haven't tried mapping them to polycom buttons, but there was
recently a discussion about that, just this week you can search the
archives.

There was a discussion (of which I was a part of) however there was no
resolution.  I have not found any good documentation on how to remap
Polycom buttons.  At this point I'm willing to pay for some help.
Anybody got some better info on this?

The best documentation I found is the Polycom manual. It is fairly clear, though they don't provide a lot of examples. Also, for some reason they put the button remapping documentation in one section of the manual and the button map in a completely different section. A bit annoying.

I've remapped the transfer key to "#", so I can do an asterisk unattended transfer using the transfer key. To do this, I just added the following line to my ipmid.cfg (or sip.cfg if you are using firmware version 1.5.x or later):

<keys key.scrolling.timeout="1" key.IP_500.37.function.prim="DialpadPound" key.IP_600.37.function.prim="DialpadPound"/>

Thanks,
Noah