On 10/20/05 08:30 Matthew Fredrickson said the following:
Have you tried this in a Linux machine or are you still trying this in your FreeBSD box?

we knew that'd be the first question someone would ask, hence we've already done the following:

1. swapped operating systems
2. swapped servers

the problem persists. this is something we've been grappling with over the last week.

but even so, what has the OS got to do with it ? there're many people using the TE4XXP cards on freebsd without a problem, so the quality of the drivers are not in question.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/