Are there any sip providers out there providing full business telephone service.  Not just single line/residential service like I have seen with vonage etc.

For example take a company currently using a legacy pbx connected to the PSTN with a PRI.  I would like to replace this setup with a data T1, an asterisk box, and some SIP Phones then pass all calls (local and long distance) directly asterisk box to the SIP provider.  Also I would need to able to port the companies existing numbers over to the SIP provider in order receive incoming calls.

Thanks,

David