On 10/24/05, Gavin Spurgeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi List..
>
> How do I offer my help (and bandwidth) to become a mirror for this Book ?

We pretty much have enough mirrors for the USA, but if you have a
server in the UK, that might be a good place to have another mirror.

I'm going to say you require at least 6-10 mbit of outgoing traffic on
a server somewhere. Doesn't need to be dedicated by any means, but I'd
prefer people not host it on their home cable/DSL connections for
instance.

Much obliged!

--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com