-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:35 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Redundency

A SIP registration as a monitor is not a bad idea at all.  The
registration process is not too terribly complex, and I think I could
write a perl script that could attempt registration when supplied with a
host, username, and password.

No promises, but if I can put something together I'll post it.

Still, any ideas from anybody on how to make an automatic test call or
to simulate a call somehow would be appreciated.

and then destroy it.