On Oct 29, 2005, at 1:20 AM, Ryan wrote:

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:10:51PM -0400, Dave Grey exclaimed:

The digits seem to be either not recognized at all or recognized incorrectly better than half the time. [...] I dial 7056 and it sees 7055, I dial 7056 again and it sees 75, I dial 7056 a third time and it sees 7055556, etc. Seems random and all over the place. Packet loss and/or
ordering?

This is a known issue that is fixed in CVS HEAD. Search for my prior
emails to track down the bug numbers. Unfortunately this is going to
require the upstream providers to upgrade to truly fix the issue.
Basically the RTP packets are coming out of order and have the wrong
sequence numbers. I started on a band-aid solution using ip_queue, but I
have not had time to finish it up. I will post here if it ever
materializes.

Thanks for the response. I am using CVS HEAD, unfortunately, and still seeing these problems. When I posted the above, I was using code checked out and built on 2005-10-11. Currently, I am running: Asterisk CVS HEAD built by [EMAIL PROTECTED] on a Power Macintosh running Darwin on 2005-10-27 19:51:45 UTC. The behavior doesn't seem to have changed for me.

Is there anything I should be turning on (or off) to improve matters?

lyd