Hello,

I have just acquired my first 7960 from a business sale. It has already been preloaded with the 7.3 SIP image which works flawlessly with my Asterisk box. I want to experiment with chan_sccp and therefore I would need the skinny firmware >= 7,  I guess. Could someone tell me an outlet where I could purchase a Smartnet contract to download this firmware? I have been unable to find a retailer online that can help. Thanks in advance for any help.

BL