-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Juan Janczuk
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:19 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] llamdas por 4 lineas a eeuu tarifa plana

> Hunt, Bill wrote:
> > While I don't disagree in principle, I think an issue is that
> much of the benefit of this list is the knowledge gained by
> reading about other people's problems and resolutions. If these
> discussions start being held in other languages we will not all
> be able to benefit from them.
> >

> I agree.  OTOH, this list is the canonical place for the best help and
> the most helpful gurus.  As such, I don't think the list is overly
> sullied by the occasional conversation in another language--particularly
> given the struggles I have seen some non-native-speakers undergo when
> trying to express their situations clearly.
>
> If another list member is able to help them in a shared non-English
> language, it helps the original poster, and for indeed many people the
> answers are accessible, to boot.
>
> Another take is that deleting a message one doesn't want to read is a
> lot cheaper for the list than coping with the List Police, who if they
> had their way would choke the flow horribly with their incessant whining
>   and demands for purity.
>
> My HO.
>
> B.

Brian, I agree with you.
English is not my native language, and, in fact, sometimes I suffer the
problems you depict.
But, I *hardly* try to do my best to put my thoughts in English....
In the other hand, a viable solution coul be that (at least the response to
an non-english-language-only mail), include the same response in the 2
languages used (At least, is the way I try to procced in similar cases)

The sure thing is that there are NO list similar to this in ANY other
languaje, so, I think, flexibility in terms of language will be a plus.

Regards.
Juan.