I have a Dlink DVC-1000 here so I was looking at the specs and found the following in their faq:

i2eye* is based on the ITU H.323 industry standard, which is a video streaming protocol from the International Telecommunication Union's (ITU), which defines communications between multimedia devices. This ensures that any H.323 compliant device will communicate together seamlessly. i2eye* is a broadband appliance that draws from D-Link's sixteen years of experience as a leading Ethernet manufacturer.

Has anyone experimented with these DVC-xxxx products and asterisk?