Chris Bagnall wrote:
This is a very interesting thread. Could folks posting their experiences
please also post the country their experiences relate to?

We've had very good experience with the SPA-3000 in the UK since the last version of the firmware sorted out local impedance settings (taking, IIRC, the settings in the page and actually applying them to the hardware...)

This seemed to fix all of the echo issues we'd seen.

jd

--

John Daragon                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
argv[0] limited